Seattle Nature and Wildlife Photography Workshop
July 20th, 2013 (1 spots left) August 17th, 2013 (4 spots left)
Join Aaron Baggenstos as you explore some of Seattle’s hidden hotspots learning the ins and outs of nature and wildlife photography.
After 1 hour in the field with Aaron I learned more useful information for photographing nature and wildlife than I had in three classroom sessions held by three separate professional photographers. – Wolf
Whether you are just learning to use your camera or you are looking to grow your skills as a advanced amateur this workshop is perfect for you. Based on your skill level we will can cover photography basics like shutter speeds, aperture, and ISO. For the more advanced shooter we can cover areas like composition, focus modes, exposure, camera raw, white balance, photoshop, and dslr video. Aaron is also happy to offer business advice for the upcoming photographer covering areas of website selection, prints, marketing, SEO, and how to publish your work.
Beverages and snacks will be provided. We meet in Seattle at the Space Needle.
- Learn or sharpen your nature photography in Seattle’s diverse and beautiful parks
- Over 200 species of birds possible
- Countless species of amphibians, reptiles, mamals, insects and fish
- Customizable for your photography goals
- Great for kids, adults, and seniors alike
- Fun and inexpensive
- July 20th, 2013 (1 spots left)
- August 17th, 2013 (4 spots left)
- 6 person maximum
- 1/2 day trip (4 hours)
- Seattle – at the Space Needle
- 1/2 day 1 persons $199
- Aaron Baggenstos